Monday, December 2, 2013

Beautiful Embrace

















These people are beautiful people. They love to laugh & love like no other group of people I've seen.  
Do you see that sweet dad holding his precious baby - and some of his other children lined up beside him? Wow, what people to call family.  And those two joyful souls with delicate smiles - the grandparents everyone wishes they had - unbelievably generous with smiles, hugs, & wisdom.  
My mom, my dad, my brother up there, too - gleaming with joy for these precious people.  

I am quite overjoyed to have stood, hand in hand, as a part of this family circle.  They're a people of creativity, knowledge, delicacy, and warmth.  They're a people of Jesus.  
With hands linked in a beautiful embrace, we prayed to God - and I can assure you in that moment, that I was so blessed to be able to know & love these people.  Individually crafted by a beautiful Creator we stood there together, in our differences & our joy, and we gave thanks.

Linking with ...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful children's photography and lovely family shot ~ happy people ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy smiles! I love your photos!
    Cheers from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy photos. Well done, I like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. families are the most precious gift we have - and yours looks like a beautiful family.
    Have a lovely week, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much joy you captured in the children, it's wonderful to see! Love the leaves in mid air too :)

    ReplyDelete