Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Masterpiece


I'm thankful for the paper man who sits out in the sun swimming in sweat & I'm thankful for the clouds dancing their rhythm in the sky.  I'm thankful for yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday.  See, I'm very thankful for today.  Just like today has its own artistic remedies, tomorrow will, too.  And so it is with confidence that I can say to make each day your masterpiece.






It's a story of truth.  We're never sure just how much of a difference we're truly making on a daily basis.
We keep bending over backwards just to discover what we already know, hoping that the next time we'd find something different - a world that no one would dare touch.
And aren't these the moments we live for - to find something different?
Do it, I dare you.
Find something different & use that to create your masterpiece.

Linking with...
Wordful Wednesday @ Dominique's Desk
Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style

1 comment:

  1. Allie, this is such a sweet reminder to make everyday count! "In everything give thanks"! I love the photos; they're stunning!

    ReplyDelete