Friday, January 25, 2013

You Found Me














Hands tingle in an intertwined escape.        
Eyes flicker with the excitement of enjoyment.
Hasty grins share in the likeness of true love.
Forever might actually last forever.

Unending love, amazing grace.
Washed away by the power of Christ,
and casting a light over all of creation.
Slowly fallen in awe of perfection.

Kneeling before a throne, I cry.
You're here in this place.
You're everywhere, but where are You?
I can't see, I'm blind.

Will this last forever?
 Could there be a way to find You?
I sink below the surface.
Falling....
                                        Falling....
                                                                              Fallen.  

I laugh, I cry, I smile, I frown.
I'm utterly amazed.
In all the time to search for You,
You found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment