Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"My Dear Child"

This time, your heart has had enough.  You're tired.  It feels like a game that everyone bends the rules to play.  You're stuck inside a maze, running in circles, and the barriers will soon come crashing down atop you if the exit doesn't come soon.  You have never wanted a hero more than you do now.  You want a hero that will come and change your life for you.  Don't worry, for when it feels like you don't know what to do, there is someone who does.  Don't give up on yourself, and don't give up on Him.








My dear child,

Your eyes are tired, and your smile is worn out yet again.  I see you, but you have forgotten me.  I am trying to help you, but your mind is too cluttered to hear me.  Your walls are caving in, and you can't see that I have a plan for you.  Step aside, and stop trying to live your life with your plan.  Confide in me.  Trust that my plan will prevail.  Keep on moving through your battle, and you will soon gain the victory; however, you cannot gain a victory if you stop yourself from trying. 
Yes, there are many things that seek to break you apart.  Are you going to let worldly dilemmas overcome you when you have a Father who is readily awaiting your call for help?  All you have to do is ask, my child.  Ask for the guidance you need to get where you need to be.  You can make all the plans you want to, but at the end of the day, it is My plan that always arises.  
-God

    

2 comments:

  1. Love these images and the sentiment behind the words. Simply beautiful! Those shots of the chair are completely beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs, Allie! Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays. xo

    ReplyDelete