Tuesday, October 23, 2012

He Made a Choice

I really love fall.
During fall, you can see God's creation so well.
The leaves are changing colors and spiraling to the ground, the flowers are slowly wilting, the windy weather's embrace, the rays of sunlight shining on the treetops.  This is the beauty of God.  With all of autumn's simplicity, God just blossoms through every moment of every day.  







He chose to save us.
He chose to make all of our flaws void through his love.

Why does he choose me?  With all of my flaws, I must be a disappointment, right?
Wrong.

When he says he loves us, he means it.
We belong to him, we are his children, and he is so proud to be our salvation.

    

6 comments:

  1. I love the light on your photos. so whimsical. congratulations. I'm visiting from 'communal global' and I'm your new GFC follower. wishing you a blessed Tuesday :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Very glad you stopped by! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Inspired Tuesday. Those are gorgeous pics! Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete