Friday, July 20, 2012

"My Love Never Ends"






I know I need you.
I need to love you, Lord.
I love to see you,
but it's been so long.

I long to feel you.
I feel this need for you.
I need to hear you.
Is that so wrong?

Now you pull me near you.
When we're close, I fear you.
Still I'm afraid to tell you,
all that I've done.
Are you done forgiving?
Or can you look past my pretending?
I'm so tired of defending what I've become.
What have I become?

I hear you say,
"My love is over,
its underneath,
its inside, its in between.
The times you doubt me,
when you can't feel,
the times you question if its real,
the times you're broken,
the times you mend,
the times you hate me,
the times you bend.

My love is over,
its underneath
its inside, its in between.
The times your healing,
the times your heart breaks,
the times when it feels like
you've fallen from grace,
the times you're hurting,
the times that you heal,
the times you go hungry
and attempt to steal,
it times of confusion,
chaos, and pain,
I'm there in your sorrow
under the weight of your shame.
I'm there for your heartache,
I'm there in the storm.
My love, I will keep you
by my power
alone.
I don't care where you've fallen
or where you have been.
I'll never forsake you,
my love never ends.
My love never ends."

-Times-
-by Tenth Avenue North-


2 comments:

  1. these are amazing! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I love ur playlist too!! I just came across ur blog : )

    ReplyDelete