Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top of the Mountain






"Life is a climb, but the view is great."  

Life is certainly a tough battle to fight, but every step we take is worth the prize...eternal life.  Jesus died on a cross for my sins, so I owe it to him to share all I know about him to the world I live in.  God put me here to make a difference and to change this world.  I may not expect the surprises he puts in my life, but I will not question the journey he has given me to bring me where I am today.  I am so blessed to be able to know God and have the opportunity to freely worship him.  As ungrateful as I may act sometimes, I have to stop and be amazed at how wondrous God's creation is.  It is views like these that really show me how incredibly blessed I am to be alive.  There is a lot of hard situations in life, but being able to see this is what makes every single circumstance worthwhile.  #truly_blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment