Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Everyday Story







Jesus tells me that I can do anything I wish to do as long as I focus on who I am in Him.  He tells me to be courageous and awakens me to the endless possibilities of what I can accomplish.  He has shared His love story with me, and I have fallen into a love that I can’t leave.  It is now my responsibility to share this story with others.  Both my redemption and story of salvation have made me whole, and they remind me everyday that I am as precious as God says I am.  They remind me that I can do great things, as my Savior has a plan for me.  Jesus says I am His and that I am headed to great places.

When I am temporarily blinded by selfishness, he comes in like a light and burns away the bitterness.  Jesus has set me free in so many ways.  I don’t have to worry about the way other people label me because I am loved by the one who died for me.  I am no longer the orphan carrying bitterness, lies, and selfishness, but I am now a new person all because of Jesus.  I may not get what I want all the time, but God is the only one who knows what is best for my journey…so I trust.  I trust that He knows best, and I confront my fear before my failure so that I can overcome and become who I am meant to be with God.  

friday favorite things | finding joy

1 comment: