Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Keep Making Me








Lord, I trust you.  I trust that my brokenness has a story behind it.  I trust that my emptiness is leading me to you.  Until you are the only one that I seek, continue to bring me failure and disappointment so that I can grow in you.  I pray that you will make me lonely, so that I will know what it feels like to be alone.  I want to learn how to comfort those who have no one.  Make me empty, so I know what it’s like to need a missing piece.  I pray that you will show me how to tell others that you complete them.  Teach me, O Lord, how to do these things through You.  Keep making me into the person that I am called to be.  Until you are my one true love, give me this sadness to strengthen my faith and create me as an example of Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment